Fostering a strong corporate culture is one of Moscow Exchange Group’s strategic priorities, with specific objectives as follows:
- Development of the most efficient employee behavior models to address business challenges.
- Strengthening of employee engagement in the implementation of the Group’s strategy.
- Enhancing effective staff interaction (vertical, horizontal and cross-functional).
A strong corporate culture is built on the Exchange’s values
To integrate these values into its everyday business, the Group incorporated them into all key processes and communication tools:
- Values and competences feedback.
- Internal communications.
- Top management as a role model for embracing the values.
- Audit of regular business processes to ensure compliance with the values.
- Personnel training.
- Assessment of the newly employed personnel based on the refined values.
- Non-financial incentives for employees.
- Talent management.
- HR brand development.
- Recognition program with values-based categories.
- Corporate clubs.